dimanche 8 décembre 2013

BLACK AND BLUE



                       
                                                                    What I'm Wearing:

 Even on this cold day I was quite surprised to keep warm with jacket pull&bear. I was really impressed with the quality and I really like the unique design. I also got my amazing glasses from Foymall that really enhanced the look of the jacket .
I also got my unique beanie from Choies Made from a fine lightweight knit.easy-care and bobble resistant rolled cuff .
                                            i got rhis jeans from zara , and the lovely sneakers from Adidas .


                                                         That's about it for today! Hope everyone's having a great weekend! 






SHOP :





SHOP:




SHOP:





SHOP :

                                                            BEANIE FROM CHOIES
                                                           GLASSES FROM FOYMALL









SHOP THE BEANIE & GLASSES

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire